Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3rd Day of Fieldtrip (Oct. 6, 2010)


DAY 3


Today, I went on a company visit to the Advance Science and Technology Institute (ASTI)  in C.P. Garcia, UP Diliman, Quezon City.


      What I learned?


            I learned that the Advance Science and Technology Institute (ASTI) is one of the government institution that conducts scientific research and development in the advanced fields of Information and Communications Technology and Microelectronics. They  contribute to the attainment of national development and growth of Philippine enterprises by providing solutions using ICT and electronics technology.
             
            I learned that they also has researches and development programs such as the produced embedded products, educational kits and technicom projects. 


      What I liked?


            I liked the institute itself for they aim to help the Philippines to grow in such a way of using technology. They managed to be existing solution in some Philippine problems in terms of producing technology  products.


      What I didn’t like?


            I  just didn’t like the ambiance of their  conference room because I was tired already for I doesn’t have enough sleep then there goes a not so colorful room where we held our lecture.


No comments:

Post a Comment